Descripción de la oferta
From Marlex Human Capital we are looking for a Pastry Chef for one of the sweetest boutiques, that provides a wide variety of fresh daily-made French-focused desserts, cakes, and other European selections.
They are expanding their team and need a well-versed in the culinary arts candidate, with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. He must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients the best possible experience beyond their expectations.
– Operating and managing the pastry section and liaising with the Executive and Sous Chefs to ensure a successful work environment.
– Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
– Decorating pasties and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
– Directing the maintenance of departmental facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials in a manner which promotes efficiency, health, and safety.
– Attending day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detecting and ensuring disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
– May be required to prepare baked goods for special diets.
The benefits will be determined in the interview and will be depending on the profile of the candidate.